Fort Myers, FL, 33965
Joined on July, 2010
Any day after 1PM
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationHigh School Diploma, May 2007
Westminster Christian High School
A.A., Music and Music Education, May 2009
Miami Dade College
Seeking B.A., Political Science, May 2011
Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy
• President’s List at Florida Gulf Coast University 2010-
• Dean’s List at Florida Gulf Coast University 2009-2010
• Dean’s List at Miami Dade College 2008-2009
• First place in Physics Impromptu Design Competition 2007 (Hosted by the College of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Miami and sponsored by IBM)
• Honored for academic excellence by Congresswoman of the United States House of Representatives Ileana Ros-Lehtinen 2005-2007
• President’s Education Award in 2005-2007
• Member of Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Honor Society 2010-
• Member of Florida Gulf Coast University’s Foreign Language Club 2010-
• President of Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society 2009-
• Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society 2009-
• Principal Chair Cellist Miami Dade College String Ensemble 2008-2009
• Alpha Mu Theta Mathematics Honor Society 2006-
• National Honor Society member 2005-2007
• Member of prestigious Westminster Christian Orchestra 1998-2007(ranked one of the top five orchestras in the state of Florida)
HobbiesI pride myself on being well rounded.
I love all sports: I played Varsity Basketball and Volleyball in high school. I currently play intramural volleyball.
I love to volunteer: I have volunteered for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through my Tri Delta. I am also a Counselor at Warrior Week, which is affiliated with Westminster Christian School (the high school I attended).
I am very outgoing and social: I am a member of a sorority on campus known as Tri Delta (Delta Delta Delta). Also, my sorority sisters recently elected my as an officer.
I love all music: I have played the cello (a stringed instrument) for 12 years and recieved my associates degree in music and music education.
Mostly, I am resourceful, creative, dependable, well-organized, flexible and professional. I am Comuputer and technology literate (Proficient in a variety of MS Office applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Furthermore I have outstanding oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.